Thu, 13 Jul 2000 08:34:36 +1000

Another repost.

WHY DID THE CHICKEN CROSS THE ROAD?

Amuro: It wasn't doing it because it wanted to!

Lalah: Chicken, why did you have to cross the road now? It's already too
late!

Char: Its soul is weighted down by gravity.

Kou: It's all Gato's fault! -gnnkk!!-

Gato: FOR THE GLORY OF ZEON!!!!!

Hiiro: Chicken o korosu.

Wu Fei: Because it is weak.

Lady Une: Because it is a worthless colony chicken.

Relena (1): Chicken, remember to come back and kill me!

Relena (2): The chicken believes in absolute pacifism, and therefore
crosses the road, knowing that the cars will not run it over. Everyone, we
must follow the chicken's example and cross the road!

Tifa: [to the chicken] Cross the road... turn left... now right...
left... right...

Who's got some more?

Andrew Dynon

"When will those bloody adolescents learn to leave my Mobile Suits alone?"
- Bright Noah, from Kathleen Moffre's fanfic "Russian Roulette"

"She's the embodiment of good, I'm the embodiment of evil. YOU DO THE
MATH!" - Divatox, Power Rangers Turbo

"Stories have to be told to exist. They exist in the telling and retelling."
- Itzhak Roeh