Kain (kaindadragoon@yahoo.com)
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 15:18:56 -0700 (PDT)

hi,

well, while I was reading the Instruction Manual (the
one with all the pictures and texts describing the
performance of Zaku, not the construction manual), I
notice that the leg thruster part is supposed to be
different from normal green Zaku, however, when I
check the parts on the runner, it looks exactly the
same as the green Zaku's thruster shown in the manual.

I then took a look at the lable on the runner, it's
clearly written "MS-06S Zaku II"...!! does that mean
the manual screwed up or I got some.. defect product
that Baidan slipped?