Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 14:11:34 -0700

>Hi Eddie!
>
>Funny, FUNNY stuff! I'll use'em all and give you proper credit. Thanks!
>

>-Burke "Burkenator" Rukes
>god_of_gundams@hotmail.com

Thanks, go right ahead dude. If I have had some beer last night I might
have come up with more stuff... hehehe.

- Why do mobile suits have fingers?
  How else do you flip the bird when the pilot is hidden inside without a
  see-thru canopy?

- Why does Char paint his suits red?
  To show that he can bleed for days and not die
  (Insert Mr. Garrison comments here - only if the Zabis listened!)

- Why didn't Gato kill Kou off when he had the chance to?
  To keep the Fed's wuss ratio up

- Why did Matilda get into a lame-ass Midea transporter which was obviously
  no good against the new speedy Doms Zeon sent after White Base?
  She was running for her life, dumbass.

- Why is Al so fascinated by mobile suits?
  Did you notice he doesn't get along with girls in school?

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0