Wed, 12 Jul 2000 17:32:35 +0800

gundam@aeug.org wrote:

>> Does anybody have pictures or know where there are pictures of the Wing
>Zero
>> 1/60 model? (Not the box, pictures of the actual model) From the
>> instruction manual or box, or, even better, assembled :) For an item
>that's
>> out of production a suprising amount of my friends have been picking these
>> up, but I haven't gotten to see them yet. Also, how big is this kit?
>When I
>> get my Zeta I'm sure he'll kick the Wing's ass but still :)

I know this is gonna be shameless plugging for my webpage, but here it is anyway: http://members.xoom.com/jravelo02/wingzero.html

I'm gonna be adding more pics when I have the time to do so. And while doing so, please set your browser to load the images after loading the entire page, as I haven't finished downscaling all the pictures in my page yet. If you just wanna see the file, the url is http://members.xoom.com/jravelo02/wingzero.jpg

For size comparisons it's beside a 1/48 F-14 Tomcat.