Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 00:44:45 GMT

>>Bernie wasn't anything special either. Chris was the only character I
>>liked
>>in the series.
>I disagree with you, but there's room for differing opinions on the issue.

Actually, I would have preferred even more character delineation, but then,
I guess that would have been too much for other people already.

>>But then, I _did_ like the characters in Evangelion, so I'm
>>probably at odds with a lot of folks... Hehe and I identified with
>>Shinji
>>in a lot of cases... Yeah I know... Maybe it's just because I have
>>issues
>>:)
>If you've got enough issues to identify with Shinji, I really feel sorry for

>you.

Heh...lessee....I got a sister who doesn't come home cuz she's with her boyfriend
all the time, a younger sister who is built like a tank and is bigger than me,
a mom who is perpetually knocking my gundams off the shelves, and a dad who
is addicted to front Mission 3. Do I qualify as Shinji-ish? LOL!

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.