Alienyz (alienyz@gundam.com)
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 01:20:42 -0700

They wouldn't show the OAVs are all, they are too short. 08th MST would last a little over 2 weeks, so is 0083 and 0080 would only last 6 days before having to repeat. They'll probably end up release on DVD. It is a lot more likly to go MSG, Z, ZZ and then release the CCA movie in theaters.

Alienyz (still laughing over that GX joke)
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Chris Maier
  To: gundam@aeug.org
  Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2000 3:59 PM
  Subject: [gundam] Should CN play the OAVs after MSG(If they play it)

  I'm curious...if the first Gundam is sucessful, does anybody think they should play the OAVs that take place after it or during it in the timeline? I mean, they could probably play 08th MS team, than 0080, and than 0083, which would lead nicely into Zeta. But seeing as how long it's taking CN to air Endless Waltz, we'd probably never see Zeta....but CN has shown that they will play OAVs, I mean they're playing the Tenchi one now and will do Blue Sub and Endless Waltz in the fall.

  Chris