Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 23:57:53 GMT

>What do people think the best retcon design makeovers are? I'm personally a
big fan of the Hygog, they took a really ugly, fat MS and slimmed it down to
something real cool and agile. It's pretty much seeing that design firing a
missile in a preview for 0080 on a Cowboy Bebop tape that got me thinking "I've
got to check this Gundam thing out!"
>Chris

hmmm...Whilst I like the Hy-Gog (High Gogg?), i think the nicest retcon would
be the way they improved the zaku itself. though the changes were certainly
minor, the improvements on the design over time and cartoon series have been
quite intersting. The HY-Gog is great for radical redesigns, but the Zaku is
for the nice touches. The Gwing okawara, Ver.Ka.EW and Ver.Ka.retcons are also
a good study in retconning, but I was frankly a bit weirded out by the outrageousness
of the EW designs. the last iteration series is still my bet for the GW look.

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.