-V- (vsze@wwdg.com)
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 00:53:31 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: <Freedom045@aol.com>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2000 6:27 PM
Subject: Re: [gundam] About Z and ZZ's animation....

"Chris Maier" <oom9@crosswinds.net> writes:

> << and since Z and ZZ Gundams come from around that time and might go on
CN after MSG, I'm wondering if they're animation is AT LEAST up to DBZ
standards(From what I've seen of Z it looks promising though)but I'm a
little concerned about the 80's Gundams, as well as the first one.

> Chris>>
<SNIP>

> ZZ is as good as ZETA in the animation department, but I'm not sure how
well the story will go over. I think if they are going to use all that
slapstick, they should go all out and make it as crazy and over the top as
possible.

> BTW, was Kyra really "getting off" in the R-Jarja in episode #11 "Star,
Double Zeta"?

> Tom

ZZ isn't supposed to be slapstick. It's a different perspective to the
whole UC universe. Kinda "what kids feel about the war" but not as gloomy
as 0080: war in the pocket. It gets quite serious at the end too. And
kinda yes, she was getting off... she gets
a) hyper, excited whenever she's in an MS
b) ditto whenever she's in a normal suit
c) headache
d) crazy etc.....
but later on, this all changes :)

-V-