Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 22:24:26 GMT

>Honestly? We can say he's a little on the "funny" side. I know, he's
>straight, but he still acts a bit strange at times. I did think it was a
>nice touch when he went nuts after his father died. Wish it had lasted
>through the rest of the series. Every show needs an insane person. Not to

>say that Une was not insane. She didn't go completely gonzo, though.

I dunno....all of the GWboys seem to be off kilter to me in one way or the other...there's
a suicidal boy soldier, a happy-go-lucky and violent killer pilot, a non-identity
former guerilla soldier, a rich kid with insecurities and a penchant to blow
up colonies when provoked, and a guy who talks to his MS because he thinks his
wife is embodied in it.

and all of them are teenagers.

yum.

Prozac?

anyway....just observing some basic silliness...I still love GW despite all
that. At least the kids had great philosophy.

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.