Blackeagle (cdupchurch@hotmail.com)
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 22:46:56 MST

SNIP

>All that glitters is not chrome; Bumper Stickers for your Gundam (the
>sticky
>side goes down):

More bumper stickers:

Shoot first, the answers arenít important.

WARNING! My gun is bigger than my brain.

Peace through superior firepower.
(especially appropriate for monster Mobile Armors, the GP-03D, Wing Zero and
Gundam X!)

For Char's MS
Living well isnít the best revenge. Revenge is the best revenge.

For Lady Une's MS:
Weíre a paranoid schizophrenic and we outnumber you two to one.

Any MS made out of Gundanium:
Donít try it! Iíve got more hit points than you can possibly imagine.