Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 22:09:33 -0700

I went back and compared the drawings, basically the one on White Base is
the Prototype, while the ones that you saw coming out of the landship during
Operation Odessa were the Guntank 1s. The best way to tell them apart is
to look at the chest vent - if it is the traditional horizonal fins then
it's the prototype. If the fins are vertical then it's the Guntank 1.
I guess that validates the theory that all the shoulder and arm mounted
weapons are interchangeable modules.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0