ROBOTICK (jercar@aristotle.net)
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 22:18:16 -0500

Thanks. Got it. Hear that, everyone? I got it!

Really, that's what I expected. The point was raised for the sole
conversational value.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Leslie_R" <trojan@atoka.net>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2000 5:59 PM
Subject: Re: [gundam] Controls/Newtype abilities

ROBOTICK wrote:

> The one about Dorothy and her ability to see through the helmet is still
> unanswered.

she can't see through the helmet, she dosn't have to, the helmet is a
part of the ZERO system just like the helmet from Epyon, and with the
hood down you shouldn't be able to see anything with that either,
instead it projects sensor data onto he inside surface and you see That

-Les

--
                                  -Balki Bartokamouse