Brett Jensen (heero@earthlink.net)
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 04:31:21 -0700

I assumed my TV boxes were newer than that because of the new Emotion logo. I may be
wrong. Have they been using that thing for 2 years already? god time flies.

BTW Am i the only one who misses the old "Da da da boom boom boom boom da da da"
emotion Logo? It brings a tear to my eye. ^_^

---Brett Jensen