Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 16:24:25 -0700

>The first issue a few years back didn't have that though, did it? I got
>mine new at
>a used price in japan, with both boxes in the big one already. the reason
>it was
>cheaper was because the inner boxes were kinda beat up. but all of the LDs
>were
>still sealed so what the hell.

I am not sure what you meant by "the first issue" - the original TV series
have come out on LD only once as far as I know. They did release the
movie compilations in at least 2 versions on LD - there was a "Master Grade
box" which featured some extra goodies like a multi-CD package that
includes the Gundam Illustration World on CD-ROM.

The first pressing edition of the TV series LD box part I all come with
the big box that will contain boxes Part I and Part II. Dunno if future
pressings will have the big box though.

>At least it wasn't as heavy as carrying 3 Dougram boxes on the subway.

Imagine an earthquake striking then. ;)

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0