Brett Jensen (heero@earthlink.net)
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 04:16:40 -0700

Edward Ju wrote:

> If you were referring to the full TV series LD boxes, that's the one I got.
> First set comes with the big box that will house both sets.
>
> Eddie

The first issue a few years back didn't have that though, did it? I got mine new at
a used price in japan, with both boxes in the big one already. the reason it was
cheaper was because the inner boxes were kinda beat up. but all of the LDs were
still sealed so what the hell.

At least it wasn't as heavy as carrying 3 Dougram boxes on the subway.

---Brett Jensen