Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 18:59:53 -0400

I'm curious...if the first Gundam is sucessful, does anybody think they should play the OAVs that take place after it or during it in the timeline? I mean, they could probably play 08th MS team, than 0080, and than 0083, which would lead nicely into Zeta. But seeing as how long it's taking CN to air Endless Waltz, we'd probably never see Zeta....but CN has shown that they will play OAVs, I mean they're playing the Tenchi one now and will do Blue Sub and Endless Waltz in the fall.

Chris