Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 18:53:16 -0400

I just saw the first episode of this(With a Chinese sub in realplayer) and I have a few questions...

1)What exactly is going on? I can get it as far as Domon wants to find the guy in the photo and has to fight the Neros Gundam, but apart from that I'm lost.

2)Is there any site with an episode guide to the series? G-Gundam info, unfortunately, is very scarce it seems...

3)What is the general guality of the models? I have a 1/144 Rose Gundam, but I noticed it is lacking in color accuracy, mostly the trim around some areas.