MCCOLGDEB@aol.com
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 17:50:23 EDT

In a message dated 7/11/00 2:48:36 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
jercar@aristotle.net writes:

<< That's it? How dull. So, if I got a Talgeese and didn't like it, I could
 fool the average person into thinking it was number two with a little paint?

Or, you could buy the Tallgeese 3, (I bought the 1/100 one, should arrive
with my 1/100 g-Falcon Unit Double X soon) and make all three. Of course, it
only comes with a Zechs figure, and it needs to be painted for the first 2 to
look true.