Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 05:53:01 +0800

>80's rock hair is rad. Do you mean the long, frizzy stuff or greasers?

both, and you can see its influence in anime....and the suits and evrything
else, LOL!

>Speaking of the 80's, what was the deal with Heero's clothes? Didn't he
>have like a loose green tank, biking shorts, and high tops? It's like they
>were digging through my Dad's closet looking for costumes at the last
>minute. I can't say anything about the others', except that Quatre looks
>kinda funny.

well, he has no need to look flashy or have enough of an ego/personality to
want to be an individual, so I guess that the clothes he had on accented
even further that he has no humanity....

...or so his mentors thought.

as for Quattre...he's a basic rich kid with a lot of manners and a strange
liking for bright colors, what can we say?

flashlight.

url: www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486
fax: (632) 4167479