Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 05:49:11 +0800

>What differences are there between the Talgeese 1 and 2 besides color?

well, they have different heads, with Ver.2 having a more gundam like head,
and the Ver.1 having a more medieval look. Ver.3 is a mix of both styles.

There seems to be no difference in the way they look externally and in
weaponry. The Ver.3, on the other hand, has those extra shoulder plates,
the BFG, and the Epyon Shield/Heat whip.

flashlight.

url: www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486
fax: (632) 4167479