Roland Thigpen (jenius@unspacy.org)
11 Jul 2000 21:31:47 -0000

On Tue, 11 Jul 2000 16:29:43 -0500 ROBOTICK <jercar@aristotle.net> wrote:
>BTW, how exactly did he detonate those explosives when he tossed them at the
>aires with his foot? Seems like it'd have an efect on him as well.

Probably timer detonated explosives. All he had to do was pull a cord (I think I remember him doing that) and then make sure it was far enough away for him to get whatever cover he could to survive. Kinda like a grenade.

Although I don't remember seeing any scorch marks from teh explosives on Noin's Aires. Maybe they were only flash-bangs.

Roland