MCCOLGDEB@aol.com
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 17:24:16 EDT

In a message dated 7/11/00 2:21:28 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
jercar@aristotle.net writes:

<< His bike was next to him? Then I am the on who is mistaken. It must have
 been a stylized shot. I'm so blatantly American, I wouldn't know. >>
Hey, I'm a northeasterner. Sure, my town may have a KB, stock Japanese action
figures, but not the Wing ones, when almost evey surrounding town does, I may
have to always order kits from HLJ, I ordered the MG Zeta cause i thought it
would be an almost flawless kit, but I have good eyes for detail a lot of the
time. it was Episode 4 of Wing, i think, it was in. It looked kool, Wufei on
the dirt cycle being chased by that flying MS (Forgot the name of the grunt
suit) that Noin piloted.