ROBOTICK (jercar@aristotle.net)
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 16:26:17 -0500

I couldn't find "Nataku" in my encyclopedia. It must not be very well
known. Could someone familiar with Chinese mythology or someone who has the
resources necessary please explain this?
----- Original Message -----
From: <MCCOLGDEB@aol.com>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2000 4:18 PM
Subject: Re: [gundam] Controls/Newtype abilities

In a message dated 7/11/00 2:14:56 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
jenius@unspacy.org writes:

<< His wife by arranged marriage is dead, and I believe he thinks that her
spirit has joined with his Gundam, which is one of the reasons he talks to
it
all the time, >>
*Spoiler, I think*

Also, the reason he calls it Nataku all the time was because of either some
ancient myth with a strong female warrior Nataku, and he thought his wife
was
the same way, after seeing her die in battle against a faction (No idea,
Burke, anyone have an idea?) , fightting just like this "Nataku", or maybe
something like that....