ROBOTICK (jercar@aristotle.net)
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 16:21:42 -0500

His bike was next to him? Then I am the on who is mistaken. It must have
been a stylized shot. I'm so blatantly American, I wouldn't know.
----- Original Message -----
From: <MCCOLGDEB@aol.com>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2000 4:16 PM
Subject: Re: [gundam] Controls/Newtype abilities

In a message dated 7/11/00 2:13:32 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
jenius@unspacy.org writes:

<< Or maybe the helmet is opaque on one side but you can see through the
other, like you can find in some glass (say in a police station line up
room)

This theory may work. Remember Quatre in the Wing 0? It was the same thing.

<<And yes, I do believe that Wufei's bike was blown out from under him.>>
I think so too. I watched that ep. on the DVD the other day. Either that, or
Noin fired close enough to send him flying. I'm almost positive it was te
latter, as I remember the bike being there when he kicked up the flahing
things. Correct me if I'm wrong.