Roland Thigpen (jenius@unspacy.org)
11 Jul 2000 21:09:45 -0000

On Tue, 11 Jul 2000 15:27:16 -0500 ROBOTICK <jercar@aristotle.net> wrote:
>The one about Dorothy and her ability to see through the helmet is still
>unanswered. And, what about when Wu Fei is being chased by Noin and
>something causes him to fly up into the air (maybe she shot his motorcycle
>and it blew)? Anyway, he flies for what looks like hundreds of feet. I
>know he lands in the sand, but that stuff can hurt (ever wiped out in
>shallow water?)

Ain't virtual reality tech great? I imagine that is how. Or maybe the helmet is opaque on one side but you can see through the other, like you can find in some glass (say in a police station line up room). And yes, I do believe that Wufei's bike was blown out from under him. Been awhile since seeing the episode.

As before, everything is easily explainable without resorting to talk of super or newtype powers.

Roland