Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 04:59:10 +0800

>No, Heero Yuy possesses the MOST powerful physics
>force in the entire anime universe:
>THE BISHOUNEN GOOD GUY WILL NOT DIE.

it translates for all....imagne, in the local movies here inthe
Philippines, the enemy's gun always jams or runs out of amme, while the guy
's .45 acts like a machinepistol and always hits with every bullet.

>> Think of him as a controlled berserker.
>Or a damn lucky bastard (hey, he's even got that chick
>chasing after him all over the world).

i dunno. If Relena were chasing me like that all over the world, I would
be very tempted to kill her.

>> As for Wufei....it's basically martial arts
>> training. and a lot of hard living.
>Wufei is a married man. THAT is far harder training
>than your typical
>i-wanna-be-a-black-belt-kung-fu-master training.

WAS. anyway, that's another story...

>> Duo is your basic nasty little kid with a lot of
>> espionage and sabotage training.
>On a serious note, Duo was "immune" or at least
>unaffected by the virus that spread on thier colony,
>must be his genes. And without formal training from
>anyone, he was able to steal an MS from a military
>base... (Episode Zero)

i read that. it falls under medical miracle, I believe.

>> Trowa is a hardened veteran of guerilla fighting.
>> coupled with some of his
>> acrobatic training and his ability to seemingly go
>> into a zen-like battle trance,
>> he can and will look superhuman.
>His physical abilites are dwarfed by his
>defying-all-physics-in-the-world hairdo.

I dunno, a can of aquanet should do fine for hair like that.

>> Czechs is well, just plain damn tough...i would
>> suspect that the way he normally
>> pilots an MS would have made him used to the
>> parameters of teh Tallgeese....but
>> give him a long break from piloting, and he would
>> just as bad as the others
>> when it comes to tolerating the G-forces of the
>> Tallgeese.
>Unless his resistance is natural, then I guess its
>fine for him to take a break. But he won't be as good
>a pilot...

i meant his tolerance for the g-forces...that takes time to buld up, and it
goes down when a pilot goes on long breaks.

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.