Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 00:44:00 -0700

>In a message dated 7/11/00 12:24:17 AM Pacific Daylight Time, gundam@loop.com
>writes:
>
>> >I would love to see a big giant Gelgoog :)
>>
>> There were 3 1/60 scale Gelgoogs released... MS-14S, MS-14A and MS-14C.
>>
>Weren't those the really oldskool ones tho?

Yeah, but since you said "big giant Gelgoog", they'd fit the bill. ;)
Should be a fun project to fit the PG Zaku's frame under their armor.

>I saw one of the 1/60 Zaku II's,
>the old one, and sespite it being only like $25 at the store (!) I didn't buy
>it because the quality looked substandard to my ZZ models, which is about the
>lowest quality I can deal with, and I'm not an experienced enough modeller to
>do kitbashes or mods....

Good for you, that kit was even worse than the 1/144 scale kit, if you can
imagine that. Other than its size and being pre-molded so you can add a
bulb for the monoeye, the kit is virtually meritless.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0