Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 23:33:03 GMT

>> A PG GP-02 would kick ass...lets hope it can hold the shield this time
>> though...
>> --Bob
>I thought that the proportions on the MG GP-02 were horribly comic compared

>to the animation... After seeing 0083 I rushed out to get the GP 02 model

>but to my dismay the kit looked silly to me... If they did do a GP-02 I'd

>hope that the proportions were cooler

yes well...personally, I would have wanted the shield to be attached to the
forearm via a HG-Gyan-type rig, or perhaps even have a shield holder on the
backpack or a suport peg at the shoulder.

the proportions are really just way out there, truly.

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.