Sedusa66@aol.com
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 03:33:18 EDT

Does anybody have pictures or know where there are pictures of the Wing Zero
1/60 model? (Not the box, pictures of the actual model) From the
instruction manual or box, or, even better, assembled :) For an item that's
out of production a suprising amount of my friends have been picking these
up, but I haven't gotten to see them yet. Also, how big is this kit? When I
get my Zeta I'm sure he'll kick the Wing's ass but still :)