Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 23:24:35 GMT

>Really, how did Heero survive the blast that destroyed even Gundanium?!
>That isn't just tough cookies. That would kill an elephant in an armored
>truck! Training does not give one skin of Gundanium.

hmmm....

I had always considered Heero to be an augmented human. Aside from obvious
combat training, I would suspect that he has been trained to be honed in terms
of reflexes and biochemistry...basically a person who can control his adrenalin
surges, and perhaps even have extreme training for blast survival and other
such. it's a possibility, along with possible augmentation and hardening training
not unlike the real-life shaolin stuff. Granted, it's still a stretch of anime
physics for him to survive falls from buildings and point blank explosions,
but some extreme forms of training can make similar but not as extreme situations
survivable.

Think of him as a controlled berserker.

As for Wufei....it's basically martial arts training. and a lot of hard living.

Duo is your basic nasty little kid with a lot of espionage and sabotage training.

Trowa is a hardened veteran of guerilla fighting. coupled with some of his
acrobatic training and his ability to seemingly go into a zen-like battle trance,
he can and will look superhuman.

Quattre is the odd one out, inasmuch as he is very close to becoming a newtype.

Czechs is well, just plain damn tough...i would suspect that the way he normally
pilots an MS would have made him used to the parameters of teh Tallgeese....but
give him a long break from piloting, and he would just as bad as the others
when it comes to tolerating the G-forces of the Tallgeese.

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.