Kain (kaindadragoon@yahoo.com)
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 00:12:54 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, I finally save up enough money to buy either the
PG RX-78-2 or Zaku, but I'm not sure which to get.

Can someone give me suggestion as which is better?

I build many HG models and some MG, but I just snap
them together, never painted them and do any of the
extra works. I simply don't have the skill and
ability to do so.

So does the PG kits look great without all the extra
works? I've heard from other people saying bad things
about the first 2 PGs, like Zaku's arms falls off,
RX78 is too complicated, etc.

any suggestion is appreciated.

btw I've already asked my dad to bring PG Zeta from
Taiwan this summer, that's why I decided to get one of
the first 2 PG now.