Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 00:12:30 -0700

>Why hasn't anyone think about the Gelgoog? Hasn't anyone notice that the
>sequence of the PG is kind of following the MG? First RX-78, then the 2
>Zakus, then Z, similiar to the MG line.

Only similar... they skipped the G3 Gundam and the R-variants don't look
likely to come out (maybe as Custom sets... that'd rule!). But yeah,
the next one up would be the Gelgoog if they were aping the MG's release
pattern. However, I think another Gundam is more likely, which makes the
GP series, Mk-II, and ZZ likely candidates.

>And not forgetting Bandai's speciality, recycling the mold for different
>variations, like they did for PG Zaku or the many "different" MG Zakus and
>Gelgoog.

They did bother to make the S and J types somewhat different, since they
knew people have a tolerance threshold with mold recycling, especially at
that price level. Hmm, you know what I am thinking? Could a Kado Senshi
chogokin Zeta be forthcoming, after the release of the GM? How about R-
variants of chogokin Zakus?

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0