Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 23:31:50 -0700

While there are some plot details that aren't the same, I believe Howard
did not make any references to NewTypes in the original manga, because the
Mixx translation is not very accurate. For example, I think this was in
the end of their issue #4, when Heero infiltrates the OZ factory to steal
the new mobile suits being developed by the 5 captured scientists, he
confronted "Noin" who was in fact Trowa.

Eddie

>Don't trust the Gundam Wing comic book (you're talking about the one written
>by Tokita Kouichi right??) That one has alot of stuff that isn't the same
>as the series. Not to mention, the ending is different.... way different
>:)
>-V-

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0