ROBOTICK (jercar@aristotle.net)
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 00:42:54 -0500

How corny. Now, what's this about the cd's? BTW, I'd like to get one, so
which is best? (I like techno, hard rock, and funk, not pop)
----- Original Message -----
From: "-V-" <vsze@wwdg.com>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2000 12:44 AM
Subject: Re: [gundam] 08th MS Team joke

Yes, the names were all numbers :) (that's why they had the cd's come out
as even and odd... )

Yui = (it's half of the kanji for yuitsu = one)
duo = two
trowa = trois = 3
quatre = 4
wu = 5

Zechs spelled as Sechs would just be a typo since the japanese reading is
ZEKS (well ZEKUSU if spelled correctly). And no, Hiiro is not a common
japanese name. Hiro is. Hiiro (with slightly different intonation) = dark
red. So it would make sense that his name is Heero if spelled in English
form for english viewers...

-V-