Thomas Yung (msgundam@mediaone.net)
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 01:00:48 -0400

> Hmm, a local store here is selling the MG Rick Dom II for $50 and has one
of those big Zetas (I think) for $200 or $250 (the box is like 3 feet long,
a foot or so wide and about half a foot or so deep, and is blue with
schematics of the Zeta. I'm not sure about its exact name, but I'm pretty
sure that it can transform too). Most of the HGUC line models go for around
$8 to $10, and the F91 1/100 models are generally $10 to $15. MSiAs are
around $10 to $15 too.

> Oh, and sales tax is 5 cents on the dollar.
>
> Roland

Hmmm, that's nothing. Hobbytown in Quincy, MA was selling the
MG Gp02 A for $90
MG Gelgoog for $50
MG Zaku's for $40
And I saw someone pay for 2 of the MG Gp02's for his 12 yr. old son.
Can you say Ouch !?
I bet that put a big dent in his wallet.

- T -