BlazeEagle@aol.com
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 23:39:08 EDT

In a message dated 7/10/00 11:31:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jercar@aristotle.net writes:

<< Thanks, Roland Thigpen. Now, I know more than I will ever want to about
the
 whole situation. I can't wait to see the UC series' now. Which ones are
 they? (Or, where exactly can I find that info?) >>

The 3 Gundam movies, 0080 and 0083 are the only UC series released in
American so far. I recommend you try them all. The 3 movies should be seen
first, then 0080 and 0083. Although 0080/83 are different years, I don't see
much order to which, 0080 or 0083, should be watched first, unless you MUST
watch them in the correct order :)

  Goto: www.gundamproject.com for lots of Gundam info. and its links to other
sites. With the Gundam Project and the pages it links to, should answer a lot
of common questions about UC and Gundam in general.

Aaron