Joaquin Torres (lordvader@cfl.rr.com)
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 23:11:21 -0400

Well, at the most basic level, the stories are the same: colonies fighting for
independance from Earth. However, they are set in completely different
universes (Turn A be damned!), and are vastly different in all other aspects.

Personally, I'm a UC purist (which also means I think 08MS Team and the specs
for 0080 are crap). However, since Wing is the only Gundam broadcast in the US,
I watch it. Regardless of the dated animation, I hope the original series is
aired in the US. The story alone is worth it.

My two yen,

Joaquin Torres