ROBOTICK (jercar@aristotle.net)
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 20:01:17 -0500

What is the largest mobile suit Gundam model that has been mass produced?
----- Original Message -----
From: <Freedom045@aol.com>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2000 8:54 PM
Subject: Re: [gundam] What's the next PG kit gonna be?

In a message dated Mon, 10 Jul 2000 8:48:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
"Blackeagle" <cdupchurch@hotmail.com> writes:

<< If I were a betting man, my money would be on the RX-93 Nu Gundam. Of
course, they still have to come out with a Master GRade first, I guess.

Given the price difference between the Sazabi and the rest of the MG line, a
PG Nu Gundam would probably be at least twice as much as the PG Zeta. That
may be just too much. >>

Nu Gundam wouldn't cost more than a PG ZZ. I am just thinking of the three
most popular Gundams, the RX-78, MSZ-006 and the RX-93. I'd love to have
that trifecta.

<<Since they don't even have any MG versions of Zeta era enemy MS, I
wouldn't think they'd come out with any of them in PG.>>

Obviously, they would have to come out in MG before they would do a PG. I
hope they do MGs of the Hyaku-Shiki, and Qubeley.

I'd still pay big bucks for a PG S-Gundam, I'd even rent the U-Haul to take
it home.

Tom