BlazeEagle@aol.com
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 21:38:40 EDT

Can't answer your question as I don't know the answer, but I am pretty sure
there are no Newtypes in GW. I'm sure if there was, one of the characters
would have talked about them. GW is seperate for the UC stuff. Gundam W, X
and G are in alternate stories, seperate from UC. As far as I know, at least
for GW, Newtypes are only part of UC for sure and maybe for X?

I like AC and UC both, but UC stuff feels more "real" then AC stuff does.

Aaron