ROBOTICK (jercar@aristotle.net)
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 19:40:20 -0500

Being the newcomer to the Gundam universe that I am, curiosity has set in on several unexplained aspects of it. Sorry, I couldn't find this on any websites, so maybe one of you hardcore Gundamites can help me out. I'll stick to one for now. It's about the cockpit of the Gundams in Gundam Wing (and probably in other Gundam series'). What do the two joysticks with buttons on them do? And what do the various buttons do? I originally thought that the left stick controlled thrust and the right one controlled aiming, but it didn't work out for some of the moves they do. Also, in one part, Dorothy Catalonia is wearing a solid helmet in a black room, and I thought that she was controlling the mobile dolls. However, if she was, then why do the other newtype pilots in the series need controls for operating one suit? Also, how did she duel with Quatre (in the same scenario) while controlling the mobile dolls and being blinded by the helmet? Some kind of newtype abilities I was unaware of?