Freedom045@aol.com
Mon Jul 10 18:46:10 2000

In a message dated Mon, 10 Jul 2000 6:31:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time, "Michael Wong x4241" <Michael.Wong@nsc.com> writes:

<< Dear List:

Now that I've started building my 4th. PG kit (the Zeta!), I've been wondering what the next PG monster Bandai have in store for us. I've always loved the
DOM and hoped it would be the next one (it also means I'd have to buy 3 of them, sob!) However, I guess the more realistic choices will probably be the ZZ or
GP 01/02. What do you guys think?

Michael >>

If I were a betting man, my money would be on the RX-93 Nu Gundam. Of course, they still have to come out with a Master GRade first, I guess.

I would think they would want to come out with a counterpart MS for the Zeta, but I can't think which one they would do.

Tom