Diglettdig@aol.com
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 18:38:06 EDT

In a message dated 7/10/00 6:31:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Michael.Wong@nsc.com writes:

<< Now that I've started building my 4th. PG kit (the Zeta!), I've been
wondering
 what the next PG monster Bandai have in store for us. I've always loved the
 DOM and hoped it would be the next one (it also means I'd have to buy 3 of
them,
 sob!) However, I guess the more realistic choices will probably be the ZZ or
 GP 01/02. What do you guys think?

A PG GP-02 would kick ass...lets hope it can hold the shield this time
though...
--Bob

Am I a butterfly dreaming of a man...or a bowling ball dreaming of a plate of
sashimi?
 Never assume what you think and feel is real!
-- doll in Enhasa, Zeal Kingdom: Chrono Trigger