MattKPau@aol.com
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 18:01:19 EDT

In a message dated 7/10/00 12:59:23 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
jenius@unspacy.org writes:

<< Hmm, a local store here is selling the MG Rick Dom II for $50 and has one
of those big Zetas (I think) for $200 or $250 (the box is like 3 feet long, a
foot or so wide and about half a foot or so deep, and is blue with schematics
of the Zeta. I'm not sure about its exact name, but I'm pretty sure that it
can transform too). Most of the HGUC line models go for around $8 to $10, and
the F91 1/100 models are generally $10 to $15. MSiAs are around $10 to $15
too.

 Oh, and sales tax is 5 cents on the dollar.

 Roland >>

those are the best prices I've seen in a long time, does this store do mail
order? and where's it located? thanks

~Matt P