Echo|Fox (echofox@wingzero.net)
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 14:18:01 -0600 (MDT)

I'd certainly hope thats Canadian dollars.
A local shop I stopped by was selling MG kits for 74.99-79.99$ canadian,
with 7% GST on top of that. It seems high, but consider most US online
stores are selling them for 39.99-49.99$, tack on currency conversion and
shipping, and its up to 70$cdn, plus paying the border naz... i mean
canada customs their 8$ and thats about the same,and you get it
immediately, no need to wait for shipping.
If thats US dollars thats completely out to lunch.

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler