Roland Thigpen (jenius@unspacy.org)
10 Jul 2000 19:56:10 -0000

On Mon, 10 Jul 2000 15:54:13 -0400 Ryan Freeman <ryan.freeman@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
> I was just wondering how much Gundam kits are at everyones local stores.
>If you have one that carries Gundam kits that is. Mine had mostly MG kits,
>all were high priced, at least in my opinion, but the most notable was MG
>MS-06S Zaku II carrying a hefty tag of $75 plus 8.25% sales tax. Maybe it's
>just me but that seemed a little extreme even as a markup on imported stuff.
>Keep in mind that the same store is selling the MG Dom for $80 and the MG
>Zeta for $50.
>
>-Ryan Freeman-

Hmm, a local store here is selling the MG Rick Dom II for $50 and has one of those big Zetas (I think) for $200 or $250 (the box is like 3 feet long, a foot or so wide and about half a foot or so deep, and is blue with schematics of the Zeta. I'm not sure about its exact name, but I'm pretty sure that it can transform too). Most of the HGUC line models go for around $8 to $10, and the F91 1/100 models are generally $10 to $15. MSiAs are around $10 to $15 too.

Oh, and sales tax is 5 cents on the dollar.

Roland