Ryan Freeman (ryan.freeman@worldnet.att.net)
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 15:54:13 -0400

    I was just wondering how much Gundam kits are at everyones local stores.
If you have one that carries Gundam kits that is. Mine had mostly MG kits,
all were high priced, at least in my opinion, but the most notable was MG
MS-06S Zaku II carrying a hefty tag of $75 plus 8.25% sales tax. Maybe it's
just me but that seemed a little extreme even as a markup on imported stuff.
Keep in mind that the same store is selling the MG Dom for $80 and the MG
Zeta for $50.

-Ryan Freeman-