Gus Jae (gusjae@channel1.com)
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 14:36:26 -0400

Tom, is right. # is correct. How ever, If you are ordering from HLJ. or
anywhere over seas, you might as well buy a few more of the different kinds,
you never know when they will come in handy, or you can just sell them, I am
sure someone will always want some. As for the eye.... They are different
sizes on one tree. Your choices are not in the size, but in the color.
Hope that helps.
Worst case, I can probably get you some. Email me privately.
Gus Jae
gusjae@channel1.com
----- Original Message -----
From: <MattKPau@aol.com>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2000 1:02 PM
Subject: [gundam] Wave Supplies Question

> Hey everyone, I had a few questions I hope that you guys can help me out
on. I want to order the springs that wave makes to exchange with the hoses
on the MG Mk II, but I'm not near my model so I can't exactly measure what
diameter they are, the wave sets come in diff sizes, i think like 3, 4 and 5
or 6 mm, but I wasn't sure which one to get. Also I wanted to get the wave
h-eyes to use as monoeyes for my HGUC zeon mechas, but I wasn't sure what
size to get, any suggestions? thanks