Thomas Yung (msgundam@mediaone.net)
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 13:23:20 -0400

> Hey everyone, I had a few questions I hope that you guys can help me out
on. I want to order the springs that wave makes to exchange with the hoses
on the MG Mk II, but I'm not near my model so I can't exactly measure what
diameter they are, the wave sets come in diff sizes, i think like 3, 4 and 5
or 6 mm, but I wasn't sure which one to get. Also I wanted to get the wave
h-eyes to use as monoeyes for my HGUC zeon mechas, but I wasn't sure what
size to get, any suggestions? thanks

> ~MAtt

Buy the 3.

- T -