MattKPau@aol.com
Mon Jul 10 13:02:49 2000

Hey everyone, I had a few questions I hope that you guys can help me out on. I want to order the springs that wave makes to exchange with the hoses on the MG Mk II, but I'm not near my model so I can't exactly measure what diameter they are, the wave sets come in diff sizes, i think like 3, 4 and 5 or 6 mm, but I wasn't sure which one to get. Also I wanted to get the wave h-eyes to use as monoeyes for my HGUC zeon mechas, but I wasn't sure what size to get, any suggestions? thanks

~MAtt