Mon, 10 Jul 2000 01:22:26 -0700 (PDT)

> > From: owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org
> > Subject: Re: Re:[gundam] What would be worse for
> Earth? Mass Colony Drop
> > or Zentraedi Bombardment?

hmm, the colony drop wiped out a big percent of the
human population on earth, but the zentraedi killed
almost everyone...

I know! the event that would wipe out all human life
on the planet is:
THE HUMAN INSTRUMENTALITY PROJECT!

^_^, lets see, if you survive the colony drop, the
rain of fire and the third impact... it would not be
of any use since there's no one left one left on
earth!

-Don't mind me, I just had to much of Serial
Experiments Lain before posting....

Everywhere in the world, humans are all connected.